The Versatility Of A Stamp Set

Saturday, February 7, 2009 10:00 AM | with 1 comments »







I think it is important to show the versatility of a stamp set. I have used Papertrey Ink's Borders and Corners Hearts stamp several times throught the last 2 months. As you can see, by looking through our past posts, you can create several cards using one stamp set and still create diverse cards. In this card I've stamped my own background using the borders and corners heart stamp. By using a little creativity, you can stamp your own backgrounds and eliminate the need for Designer Paper in some projects.


Card recipe:

Cardstock Stampin Up

Kaiser kraft DP

scalloped heart punch Marvy Uchida

Borders & Corners Hearts Papertrey Ink

Ribbon LSS

white gel pen

Ticket Corner Punch SU









post signature

1 comments

  1. Corie // February 7, 2009 at 3:49 PM  

    I love this -- what a FANTASTIC card!!

Post a Comment