PTI Bitty Dot Sketch Challenge

Saturday, February 7, 2009 11:37 PM | , with 1 comments »



I created this card for the Bitty Dot Sketch Challenge over at Papertrey Ink. The winner of this challenge will win 475 yards of ribbon. I had to work today so I didn't have much time to work on the card. It is not the best but it will have to do. It would be wonderful to win all that ribbon!



Stamp Set: Borders and Corners Hearts; PTI

Paper: Red CS; SU, Kaiser Kraft DP

Ink: Riding Hood Red; SU

Ribbon: Stamping Bella

Scallop Punch SU

post signature

1 comments

  1. Yaneri // February 8, 2009 at 12:05 AM  

    Hey Diana! So cute! I like that black and white dp you picked out! Loving that polka dot ribbon! I've been seeing soooo mnay polka dots lately!

    Luck on the challenge.....i can hear that drum roll already! lol!

    Yaneri :o)

Post a Comment