Papertrey Challenge

Friday, February 6, 2009 3:37 PM | , with 3 comments »





I made this card for the Papertrey Ink Over The Rainbow Color Challenge. The winner of this challenge will win $100 worth of their wonderful card stock. If I am lucky enough to win I will be in card stock heaven!

I had to substitute my card stock because I don't have any Papertrey card stock. I have used it and believe it is the best on the market.

Stamp: Bitty Baby Blessings PTI
Card Stock: Riding Hood Red, Whisper White; SU
Sails were paper pieced using scraps from Cloud 9 Designs and My Mind's Eye

Ink: Palette; Burnt Umber

Cuttlebug folders; Swiss Dots, Distressed Stripes

Prisma watercolor pencils, Su Tab Punch


post signature

3 comments

  1. Amy // February 6, 2009 at 4:47 PM  

    Very cute!

  2. Rebecca // February 6, 2009 at 6:18 PM  

    I love how you used the distressed stripes embossing folder. It looks really neat paired with swiss dots. I wouldn't have thought of combining the two.

  3. Cheryl // February 6, 2009 at 8:50 PM  

    I love your boats! This is a great card.

Post a Comment