2 Page Wedding Layout

Thursday, May 28, 2009 1:39 AM | with 0 comments »

The other night I was looking through a Readers Digest and ran across an ad about Texas. As soon as I seen it I thought what a wonderful digital scrapbook layout this would be. I had downloaded some pictures from Stock.xchng and thought they would make an awesome wedding layout. I love the way it turned out and it was so much fun using such wonderful  pictures.


This layout is a great way to use lots of pictures, I used thirteen all together.

Here is the ad that inspired me.




Here is my 2 page digital scrapbook layout!



This is two 12x12 inch pages and would be displayed side by side in a scrapbook.  I think they would also look nice framed side by side.  This is an example of what we could create with your wedding pictures.

Pictures are from Stock.xchng
Photographer: Simona Balint
(used with permission)

Background paper from Delicious Scraps
Frames are from The Scrappin Cop

The words are a couple lines from the lyrics of "A Moment Like This."
All names and dates are fictitious.
post signature


0 comments

Post a Comment