Mojo76

Wednesday, March 4, 2009 9:00 AM | , with 2 comments »



Here is my creation for this weeks Mojo Monday Challenge. I used my new stamp set from Cornish Heritage Farms-Time To Stamp. I love, love, love, this stamp set! Designer paper My Minds Eye the Laundry Line. Stampin Up Chocolate Chip ribbon and ticket corner punch, and Bazzill card stock. This was a great challenge, it really inspired me to get out my new stamp set. I never really intended to make a card using this stamp, I actually had it in mind for an altered art project that I'm planning.

If you would like to play along with the mojo monday challenge visit http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/




post signature

2 comments

  1. Anonymous // March 5, 2009 at 11:25 PM  

    i love the images you used for this card! very classic! thanks for playing :)

  2. Bev // March 6, 2009 at 2:21 PM  

    Fabulous card - love the image

Post a Comment