Another Mojo Monday

Tuesday, February 10, 2009 12:26 PM | , with 3 comments »


Well it's not Monday but at least I got it done. I've been having a little trouble getting my mojo going. For about the past week I've been suffering from a sinus cold and I can't seem to get rid of this nasty headache that keeps hanging around. So I made myself a feel better card lol! This card was created based on the Mojo Monday Sketch located at http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/ I used Bazzil cardstock, DP from My Minds Eye, Stamp from Stamping Bella, SU chocolate chip ribbon, and a button from a LSS, and slit punch from SU.
post signature

3 comments

  1. Doris // February 10, 2009 at 2:43 PM  

    hope you're feeling 'bella'
    great card

  2. Sue // February 11, 2009 at 4:45 PM  

    great get well card, fab image, sue.x

  3. Lou Sims // February 12, 2009 at 2:22 PM  

    Brilliant "gwt Well Soon" card. Love the colour combo you have used.

Post a Comment