Black and Pink Card

Tuesday, January 20, 2009 11:47 PM | with 0 comments »




I got the idea for using black and pink from this card. I also used her technique for paper piecing the wall and floor by using the same paper for both and drawing a black mark to separate the wall from the flooring. I also colored the floor portion in pink. I cut out the chair and girl. I colored the chair and the girls neck, hands, and feet. I paper pieced her paints and shirt. I covered her shirt with frosted lace stickles to add some sparkle. I decided to color the phone green to break up the black and pink. I finished the inside with pink cardstock and a narrow black scallop border on the bottom.

Stamp; My Favorite Things Call ME
Black CS; SU
Pink CS; Cloud 9 Design
Black & white CS; Kaiser Craft
Ribbon; Ribbon & Bows Oh My
Square Black Brads, SU Scallop Edge Punch, SU Double Rectangle Punch



post signature

0 comments

Post a Comment