Mojo Monday!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008 9:40 AM | , with 3 comments »

So, I decided to play along with the latest Mojo Monday sketch. It has been quite some time since the last time I played, and I had a great time. You can  find Julee's sketch here. For my sample, I decided to take a stab at another Valentine. This time, I tried a new technique by inking the negative side of my swiss dots embossing folder. You can't see it very well in the pic but I love how it turned out. Thanks Julee for letting me get my Mojo on!
Card recipe:
Cardstock-real red, black, whisper white all from Stampin' Up!
Inks- Riding Hood Red from SU, Cloud White Versamagic chalk ink, Rouge Colorbox chalk ink
Stamps- Borders & Corners Heart from Pepertrey Ink
Punches- Marvy Scalloped Heart, double rectangle SU, border scallop SU
Designer Papers- Ebony & Ivory line from Kaiser Craft
Accessories- ribbon and square brads from LSS, swiss dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder

post signature

3 comments

  1. Julee (Vervegirl) // December 23, 2008 at 10:58 AM  

    Lovely card! Thanks for playing! :)

  2. Adriane Kelly Winchester // December 23, 2008 at 11:32 AM  

    Love the Valentine card... I need to start making some of those too! Beautiful card!

  3. Bev // December 28, 2008 at 6:58 PM  

    Fab card, love the striking colours
    hugs Bev x

Post a Comment